From:   Close, James [SMTP:James.Close@LibertyMutual.com]
Sent:   Monday, July 27, 1998 8:47 AM
To:     Dinosaur Mailing List
Subject:        RE: The Potentials....

Some people believe the Troodon would have evolved into a higher
intelligence. I forget who, but someone even made a "life size" model of
what the Evolved Troodon would have looked like.. walking erect, rounded
face.. etc..  I recall finding something on the web on this too.. I
don't recall where... but the right Yahoo search might deliver.

Jamie Close