Re: Dino Model Questions, Part One

Speaking of dino models . . .

I was looking at the dino toys at a toy store recently, and saw the
"Carnegie Collection."  The toys were pretty realistic and detailed.
As for the coloration, I started to crack up when I saw their
_Dilophosaurus_ pair . . . brown with red HEARTS along the side of the
body.

Heheheehehe . . .

I don't know, I just got a kick out of it.  Who knows what colors they
were?  Too bad no pigment "fossils" have been found for dinos like
they were for one of the icthyosaurs.

Ben Landis