Re: The Potentials....

> Subject: RE: The Potentials....
> Date: Monday, July 27, 1998 10:47 AM
>
> Some people believe the Troodon would have evolved into a higher
> intelligence. I forget who, but someone even made a "life size" model of
> what the Evolved Troodon would have looked like.. walking erect, rounded
> face.. etc..  I recall finding something on the web on this too.. I
> don't recall where... but the right Yahoo search might deliver.
>
> Jamie Close
>
> Jamie ,

In 1982 , Dale Russell and a Mr. (Dr.? first name escapes me ) Seguin
carried out a ' thought experiment ' involving Troodon . They did all the "
What if's" and came up with a ' dinosauroid '  , a picture of which can be
found in ' Hunting Dinosaurs ' and also featured at the end of the A&E '
Dinosaurs! ' video set .

Regards , Truett Garner