From: Craig Heinselman [mailto:cheinselman@email.msn.com]
Sent: 28 July 1998 00:54
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Survival

List,

        Many of you are more knowledgeable on dinosaur matters than me, but
I wish to submit a question or two for perusal:

1) What are the possibilities that certain dinosaur species survived into
"recent history" (i.e. last 2000 years) in isolated areas of the world?

2) What are the possibilities that aquatic reptiles, such as plesiosaur,
survived into "recent history" in the oceans/seas of the world?

3) What are the possibilities that aquatic reptiles survived into "recent
history" in inland lakes, such as Loch Ness?

Regards,
Craig Heinselman
Milford, NH  USA
cheinselman@msn.com