Re: The Potentials....

All the discussion on what dinosaurs might have evolved into ignores what, in
fact, some of them DID evolve into (pace Martin and Feduccia).  Some birds
are,
of course, highly intelligent and, as the Pepperberg's work on Grey Parrots
shows, have quite remarkable cognitive abilities.  So if we can only keep
ourselves from wiping them out first, in a few million years we might have a
sentient parrot!
1825 Shady Creek Court