Re: DIPLODOCUS NECKS -Reply

In a message dated 7/27/98 6:42:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JNorton@MAILBOX.UNE.EDU writes:

<< Your description of the avian ventilatory cycle is essentially correct
 except for the statement about unidirectional flow, which occurs through
 the lung and not in the trachea.  Airflow in the trachea is bidirectional, in
 with inspiration, out with expiration. >>

My mistake.  When referring to unidirectional flow, I meant to say the lung
not the trachea.