Re: TETRAPODS, PHYLOGENETIC TAXONOMY, AND CLEAR DEFINITIONS

        Rather than take up more list time with this discussion, I suggest
we redirect off-list. I expect everyone will appreciate this move,
especially since only a few of us seem genuinely interested in the
conclusion of the thread. I have assembled what I believe is a fairly
complete list of the interested parties. I suggest that further postings be
sent directly to these addresses as a block (it won't take up any more time
to throw these away as to throw them out when they come from the list). I
further suggest that anyone not included below send a message TO THE PEOPLE
LISTED BELOW (not to the list) requesting to be cc'd.
        Again, I think it would be in everybody's best interest to do this.
I will begin with my next post. - Wagner

ADDRESSES FOR: Re: TETRAPODS, PHYLOGENETIC TAXONOMY, AND CLEAR DEFINITIONS

In list form:
102354.2222@compuserve.com, th81@umail.umd.edu, tetanurae@aol.com,
cbrochu@fmppr.fmnh.org, jwoolf@erinet.com, Dinogeorge@aol.com,
znc14@ttacs.ttu.edu