Re: INVICTA'S TOY DINOSAURS

(I'm sending this to the list because my mail program doesn't like
Grant's e-mail address.)

---Grant Harding <granth@cyberus.ca> wrote:

> Darren Naish wrote...
>
> >The whole
> >set is (off the top of my head, so forgive me if I forget any):

> > Liopleurodon
>
> Wasn't this Pliosaurus?

Yes it is (or at least the two I bought at the BMNH in '94 are so
labeled).  The nicest piece in the whole batch, in my humble opinion.

> Does anyone know where I can get one? I saw it several years ago at
the
> Tyrrell, and I foolishly did not buy it. They no longer have it.

Try writing to this fellow, named Dean, who perhaps can help:

DEANOSAURS@aol.com

==
Larry

"Atheism -- a non-prophet organization"