Re: Were They Really Confuciusornis sanctus???

In a message dated 98-07-29 03:04:28 EDT, STARSONG@prodigy.net writes:

<< Could we actually have a different species there?  Or, could it be that the
pneumatic foramen only exists in the species for a certain age span and the
diagnosis needs to be altered?  The correct answer to this question must
surely be of some importance.   >>

I understand there are now three species of _Confuciusornis_, but I have so
far been unable to locate references to the latest two. Has anyone out there
seen these?