Jessii's Trip

Dear List Members,
hey this is looking like one of those form notes already!HAHAHA!
er...ok back to whatever I was typing...
My mom decided that I get to decide where to go for our trip. (besides
the 'big' places.)
YAY...she nearly bit my head off while telling me this but,hey...
Yes, I'm asking you yet again for
MORE PLACES TO GO AND SIGHTS TO SEE!!!!!!
(Demanding little weakling, aren't I?)

To help you with helping me, here's a list of places we're going to,
acording to the AAA flip book-thingumeeee

OK...can't find the trip tik....
IDAHO
MONTANA
WYOMING
COLORADO
UTAH
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
OHIO
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN

AH-HA!
mom's trip plan (ooooooooooooooh)

sioux falls
mt rushmore
crazy horse
town of custor
blackhills
CASPER (hehe Alison's gonna regret saying I could anoy her)
Jackson
Yellowstone
Rock springs
Rocky mt. to Cheyenne

des mone
chicago?! MY MOM SAID WE We'rent' going to CHICAGO...
ooooooo
home
That's the trip plan, as far as I can descypher it.
And sorry about my spelling/punctuation. I butchered it totally.

YOU GUYS ROCK!

~

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist
Michigan,USA

"I was NOT doodling dinos in my the margins of my notebooks! I was
creating Random works of Paleoart!"