Disney Dino Movie AND Dino Model Questions, Part 3 of 3

Hey guys!
I sent these two messages and have not recieved answers. Here they are
again:

DIsney Dino Movie:

I haven't been on the list for a long while so excuse me if this is old
stuff, which I'm sure it is. Recently I've been hearing a lot about a
Disney "Dinosaur" movie project. Will someone please tell me, WHAT IS THIS?

Dino Model Questions, Part Three of Three:

What species of their genera do the following models likely belong to:

Carnegie Allosaurus (the new one)
Wild Safari Apatosaurus
Wild Safari Apatosaurus baby
Carnegie Brachiosaurus
Wild Safari Parasaurolophus baby
Wild Safari Stegosaurus baby
Wild Safari Triceratops baby

Thanx!
-Grant

"...I suspect he actually has a subspecies of _Stenonychosaurus_, though I
haven't decided for sure...small Triassic carnivore--two meters from pes to
acetabulum. In point of fact, a rather ordinary theropod..."