Qilong Update #3 (Addendum)

To ye all,

  This addendum is to correct an error I made in Update #3, brought to
my attention by Ralph Chapman III <gbabcock@best.com>.

  In connection to the "Did Oviraptors Have Feathers" Question on the
website, I failed to mention Thomas Hopp (here on the list) and Mark
Orsen's talk at Dinofest '98 and subsequent publishing in the Dinofest
II volume of the "Brooding Dinosaurs" subject.

  I appologize to Tom, Mark, and others I've offended by leaving out
that important, strike-a-match event, and have corrected the error. See:

http://members.tripod.com/~Qilong/ovi_6.html

  Also clarified was an error in labelling *Shuvuuia*s feather
"impressions" as such, and have mentioned Mary Schweitzer's study of
the keratinous remains thereon. Appologies to Mary. Go to the same
page as above for the truth.

==
Jaime A. Headden

Qilong, the website, at: