Re: COWBIRDS....SHUDDER & nest predation

don't some of the eagles have the first-hatched baby kill the
second-hatched baby?  Of it's OWN species and of related genetic
siblings in the same nest?  Do we have to assume that egg parasites are
the main way for baby dinosaurs to get bumped off?

-Betty Cunningham

or parasite tolerance among host species.>>