11th DINOSAUR CONVENTION

Whoops, I forgot to advertise the..

11th DINOSAUR CONVENTION
Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London WC1
Sunday 7th June 1998 - 11-30 to 17-00.

_Provisional Programme_

11-30 Doors open - dinosaur swop and sale tables until 13-30
14-00 Jon Noad on 'Digging up Dinosaurs in Canada'
15-00 Darren's Dinosaur Update
16-00 Feathered Dinosaur part 3 - the debate continues

My talk is, actually, entitled something like 'Scientific Method and
Why Birds are Dinosaurs'. Basically a really simple explanation of
why we have to conclude that birds are dinosaurs, based on shared
derived characters. Luis Rey, world-famous highly aclaimed artist,
will be attending (pay me on the day Luis), as will Mike Howgate..
but don't let that put you off. Come along if you can.

"Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough"

DARREN NAISH
darren.naish@port.ac.uk