Re: CAUDIPTERYX - AN OVIRAPTOROSAUR?

At 05:56 PM 6/22/98 -0700, Phillip Bigelow wrote:
>Hopefully, Mark Norell will make a point of carefully noting if these
beasts are
>outside of Avialae.  If Norell drops the ball, rest assured that Tom will
have
>to answer that question tomorrow!  :-)

   Sadly, I did not hear them say one way or another whether the two genera
belong in the Avialae or not.  It may have been made clear on their diagram
on stage, but watching over the web it was impossible to make out what was
really on it.

*************** The official website of the new millennium! ****************