[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Oviraptorosaurs, and the Numbers That Love 'Em
I would like to know the specimen numbers of the following
1. The lone, elongated skull of *Ingenia*, pictured in _National
2. The spineless (and cowardly, too) *Oviraptor* sitting on her nest
3. The Chinese Gobi *Oviraptor* and nest described by Currie et al.
4. The *Oviraptor* embryo and nest Norell just "happened" to stumble
5. The [sub-adult] *Oviraptor* with the low (stunted?) nasal crest,
pictured in _National Geographic_ (Jul-96)
6. The *Oviraptor* with the complete precaudal skeleton pictured in
Audubon with the *Sinosauropteryx* pictures
This info would be very greatly appreciated.
Jaime A. Headden
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com