Re: CLADISTICS AND PALEONTOLOGIST(S) OF THE CENTURY

In a message dated 98-04-30 03:09:11 EDT, cbrochu@fmppr.fmnh.org writes:

<< Actually, among croc workers, the number is closer to the high teens -
 impressive, since the number of croc workers is not in the high teens.
 And, most dinosaur cladistic analyses I've seen have made heavy reference
 to older analyses - in effect, they do represent reanalyses.>>

What recent croc papers I've read seem to set a higher standard than
comparable dinosaur papers (sad to say)--but this may only be because I'm way
closer to the dinosaur material than I am to croc material.