Sickle birds, dino poops, early mammals

I've added three articles to my dinosaur news pages:

1) a description of Rahona, the primitive bird with the sickle claw;

2) A profile of Karen Chin, coprolite worker; and

3) a study that suggests that most of the mammalian orders were already
in place before the Cretaceous entinction.

http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/dinonews.html

Speaking of matrices, there's a clickable link in the Rahona article
that leads you to the one used by the authors!  Ain't technology grand?

Enjoy,
Larry