OT request for help -- Anomalocaris

This is not dinosaur topic'd, so please send any replies offlist.
Thanks!

I'm unable to access my local libraries right now, but am seeking a
precis of the anatomical changes described in Desmond Collin's 1996
Journal of Paleontology paper on the very large dinocarid arthropod
Anomalocaris (70(2), 1996, pp. 280-293).

Can anyone bang out a brief description off the top of their head?
Changes from the original Whittington illustrations much appreciated (I
believe there's been at least a "repositioning" (grin) of the eyes more
forward on the head, but understand that the tail may be different as
well).

Any help appreciated.  Sorry to go offtopic.

Larry