Re: cornering the latex market

>      I just saw an ad for the forthcoming Godzilla movie.  I was gratified
>      to see that the beast seems to have a perfectly good tridactyl,
>      theropod foot.

    You may have noticed that the hallux is on the OUTSIDE of the foot.
This is presumably a mutation, and a couple other shots suggest Godzilla
has anomalously short and stubby teeth for its skull size as well.  A new
trailer is due out during the last Seinfeld episode next wee(?) or the
week after.

LN Jeff