Dinosaurs on my website

To anybody who might be interested, may I invite you to peruse my website
(vonshollywood.com) where I have an area devoted to dinosaurs.  I did a
children's book (as yet unpublished except on my site) called DINOSAUR
CIRCUS and have twenty some paintings on the DINOSAUR CIRCUS pages.  I
actually drew this up before Dinotopia so, no, it's not copied from that.
Anyway, apologies for blowing my own horn; I do so at the suggestion of a
couple friends on this list.  Having read about female breasts, Godzilla's
footprints and the never-to-be-forgotten raptors versus marines debate, I
guess I'm not too out of line.  Thanks for your indulgence, all.  PVS