paleognath younguns

Hiya--
        I'm looking for paleognath (tinamid/ratite, whatever I can get)
embryos/hatchlings/juveniles to do some histology and bone/muscle
development work on.  If anyone can get me in touch with surplus supplies
of defunct paleognath younguns, please contact me off-list.  Thanks a lot!

                        John R. Hutchinson
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                  3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg.
                University of California - Berkeley