Re: cornering the latex market

----------
> From: Larry Dunn <larrydunn@hotmail.com>
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Re: cornering the latex market
> Date: Monday, May 04, 1998 9:43 AM
>
> Please note that a movie spoiler follows.
>
> Concerning the hindfoot of Godzilla, need I point out that the upcoming
> Godzilla is NOTa dinosaur, but rather a mutated iguana.  The pes is an
> example of analogy rather than homology, I fear.
>
> Larry

Come on , Larry ! Everyone knows that Godzilla is a  ' for real ' dinosaur
 All that radiation caused the mutated pes , stunted teeth ,
radical osteoderms , size and very bad breathe ! If I'm not mistaken , it
belongs to the family ' Rhedosauridae ' ( Rhedosaurus , ' Behemoth' ,
Godzilla/Gojira and Gorgo)

With Tongue Firmly in Cheek,
Regards , Truett Garner