Re Random Ramblings

Hello all,

I guess I came down a little too hard on Mr. DeSosa recently. I also came
off as a siren of the amatuer class, or order. Without people that can HELP
the professional, some things wouldn't have happened as soon if ever. Note
the fact that without people that are true professionals our fascination
with ancient life would be a jumble of pagan beliefs. ( See "cyclops" ) .

I still think it is as important to be lucky as it is to be good, as far as
finding dinosaur remains. To get lucky in the description is stupid and
doesn't happen, very often :-) The point is; Professionalism is the head of
the beast we call paleontology.

Later,

Roger A. Stephenson
Hell Creek Homey