Re: [NEW MAGAZINE ARTICLES]

Reply to:RE>>[NEW MAGAZINE ARTICLES]                         2:13 PM
5/6/98

 > I saw that Disney Adventures. OY, talk about your mixed bags. You have the
head of a Velociraptor, stuck on the body of a Deinonychus  and colored like
a grape. Not to mention calling it a "raptor"

Pop culture gets to me at times<

  I've seen some of the toys available for sale in the theme park as well.
The Alioramus toy comes with a little card that says it grew to be 49.5 feet
long!  What kills me is the .5 part, as if that makes it more credible or
something.  I also saw a poster for the Imax T-rex film.  It had the Czerkas
Allosaur featured on it.  AHHHHHHHHH!
  Sometimes the powers that be are too powerful and too uninformed....or
worse, just don't care.

  David Krentz

--------------------------------------
Date: 5/6/98 12:27 PM
To: David Krentz
From: archosaur@usa.net

=========================
=========================
=========================
I saw that Disney Adventures. OY, talk about your mixed bags. You have the
head of a Velociraptor, stuck on the body of a Deinonychus  and colored like
a grape. Not to mention calling it a "raptor"

Pop culture gets to me at times.

As for Discover, that sounds good and I shouldn't have trouble finding it.
Right now I'm reading the Earth mag on Theropod Eyesight.

Archosaur J