quick question

Hi guys!!

Have a quick question.  I've been checking the archives and can't find it,
but I know that someone on the list said that the pubis in Archaeopteryx
was not as retroverted as sometimes displayed, instead it was more
vertical.  I need to cite this, does anybody know where I can find it in
the archives or know the source for a publication, or willing to say "Yes,
I've seen the specimens, this is the case," and let me use them as a pers.
comm.?
I know this is a lot to ask, but I would like to use it in a paper I'm
writing and this is one of the last things holding me back on finishing.
Thanks SOOO much in advance.  Have a great night!

Jack