Re: cornering the latex market

    I checked Cinefex this month - There were two companies touting their
involvement with 'Godzilla'.  One was called "Dreamscape".  (I can't
remember the name of the other one right now - it's ad was on the facing
page to "Dreamscape"'s ad).

    Both companies do NOT seem to making mechanicals for the movie -
"Dreamscape" does CGI and other "Invisible Effects", the other company was
selling their make-up ability.

    Hope this helps -

        (I think Godzilla is REALLY a dinosaur - the blurbs that Larry is
quoting are meant to confuse the paleontologist - so the film company can
officially register the genus and species name   :-)   ).

        Allan Edels