PaleoWorld

Larry Dunn wrote:

>This week on TLC: Dinomania!
>
>Note that many of the TLC progams listed below seem to be Paleoworld
>episodes, but are not labeled as such.  May be that TLC has repackaged
>them, or it might just be my TV guide database failing to specify the
>series name.

To those who are interested:

The dinosaur shows airing on The Learning Channel during Science Frontiers
this week (10 pm EST) are indeed the latest season of PaleoWorld.  These are
the episodes which were shot last year.

Will keep my eye out for the "Killer Raptors" episode: you'll get to see me
playing with plastic dinosaur toys... :-S

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661