Re: furball size

Colette H. Adams wrote:
> One rather striking thing is that during the hundreds of millions of years
> of the Mesozoic, no dinosaur that we know of ever became small.

how big is "small"?
cricket sized?  housefinch sized?  rat sized? (we start seeing dinosaurs
in this area) chicken sized?  dog sized?

After 130 million years of fossilization and erosion tending to preserve
the larger stuff, the odds of finding anything this small are, well,
rare.  But we have managed a couple of bits of bone or teeth to indicate
between rat-and-chicken sized dinosaurs.  It's one of many things
DinoGeorge is going on about in HIS theories....

-Betty Cunningham