Ceratopsian gait

I've read the S&S Czerkas book, _Dinosaurs: the Global View_ in which
a new articulated ceratopsian find claims to show that the
ceratopsians did in fact have a front-sprawled gait.  Then, last
Sunday, while I was flipping through the channels, I game across a
dinosaur show on the Discover channel, which claims the exact
opposite-- a new find of an articulated ceratopsian shows that the
shoulders were actually more forward than was previously suspected,
and that this new position allowed a very easy erect gait for the
forelimbs.

Does anyone know if either of these two (if they aren't in fact the
same) finds are published and where I could read more details about
them?