Baryonyx hands

I'm compiling dinosaur hand shakes again, for upcoming summer kid's
classes and volunteer information.

If I wanted to shake hands (very carefully!) with Baryonyx, and match its
fingers properly, how would I do it?  How many digits do I use, which
ones, and is the palm parallel or perpendicular to the ground?

Volunteer training is Wednesday night, May 13th, and this is the last
dinosaur I need a handshake for.  Thanks to all who reply.

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]