Re: iridium -Reply

If you are curious (not about my spelling please, it's been very,
very horrible as of lately, too many other things to think about)
check out these books.

Geological Implications of Impacts of Large Asteroids and Commets
on the Earth: Special Papers 190 published by the USGS.  It has a
great number of referances and data on Iridium and it's possible
sources, not excluding volcanism and other theories.

The Great Dinosaur Extinction Controversy: charles Officer and
Jake Page

The Cretaceous - Teriary Boundry in the San Juan and Raton
Basins, New Mexico and Colorado: Special Paper 209- USGS

Mass Extinctions: Process and Evience by Stephen Donovan

Dinosaur Extinction and the end of an Era: What that
fossils-critical moments in paleobiology and earth history
series. by J. David Archibald

The Great Dying by Kenneth J. Hsu

They are all very informitave and each hold a unique perspective
upon the Iriduim anomoly and its possible origin and abvously
some information upon the Dinosauria.  Anyway that's my 2 second
bit.  But if anyone has anyother books that they think I should
add to my list I would love to hear about them.  :>

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there, may
your day be filled with lot's O fun, joy and happyness!!!!
Landry