Larry the Dinosaur - Sneak Preview in Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette

Given the general sentience and perspicacity (if not persnickityness) of
this august body, we felt that it was only appropriate to inflict our
latest innovation upon y'all first before loosing it on the rest of the
world.

For the more politically inclined in the crowd, we can, indeed, warrant
is that it is PC (Paleontologically Corrupt.
)
So let's go back to those pre-iridium days, to a time when pters were
pters and saurs were saurs.

We are pleased to present:

Robin Reed's Larry The Dinosaur

http:www.dinosaur.org/LarryIntro.htm

He may be extinct, but he's still hungry.
--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502