Re: Paleo-artists , etc. etc.

On Sat, 9 May 1998, TRUETT GARNER wrote:
> There are a couple of artists who are not well-known , but no doubt very
> influential due to their work on the original ' KING KONG ' :
> Mario Larrinaga and Byron Crabbe .

I just recently acquired a used copy of The Making of King Kong (out of
print, but found a copy via www.interloc.com).

I wsa really impressed of a drawing for the Kong/Rex fight showing the
rex fully off the ground (in the act of jumping).

The Kong crew took their dinos seriously. They even debated on stegosaur
plate arrangement prior to making the animation model.

> [...]

Rich