Re: Paleo-artists , etc. etc.

 _The Exciting World of the Dinosaurs_ from the Sinclair exhibit at the
World's Fair was illustrated by Matthew Kalmenoff, I believe. Kalmenoff was a
longtime artist at the American Museum of Natural History. He also illustrated
a Golden Press stampbook about prehistoric animals in the 50's (which I loved
as a kid) and Roy Chapman Andrews" _All About Strange Beasts of the Past_. A
dinosaur poster by him is currently available.