A few questions:Maastrichtian deposits & relative decline rates for dinos nearing the Maastrichtian - Danian deposits.

Anyone out there have any data on Maastrichtian age mariene deposits and
thier relative proximity to those of extensive dinosaur bearing deposits.

What are the major differances in fauna between the Maas. and Danian
deposits other than the Danian being void of Dinosaur remains.

Also I am having a hard time locating any information on Maas.
and Danian statigraphy of the Gobi Desert with respect to dinosaurian
fossil remains.

I guess that is about it, our library (and my spelling ;} leave a lot to
be desited, thank the programers for spell checker, wish I had it on my
meager pine mailer...anyway that's all folks.)

Landry

n9145756@titian.cc.wwu.edu