Dino-Trekking was Re: Museums in Western Kansas?

Y'all need to get ahold of Dino Trekking by Kelly Milner Halls. It
answers all of this sort of question. Includes museums, road side
attracktions, what all else.

It goes without saying that you can order it through DIG, but it would
be totally crass to mention that so I won't.

Anyway, it really is a useful book, as is Dan Cohen's book, which is not
as complete, and I don't remember the name at the moment anyway. Sigh.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502