Kaiyodo Dinoland Online

I've updated my dinosaur modeling pages to provide a quick link directly
to the page on Kaiyodo's new website dedicated to their Dinoland series
of dinosaur models.  These are now available directly from the
manufacturer via credit card either as kits or fully built and painted.

Kaiyodo's Dinoland page is now in its infancy but you'll want to check
back frequently for additions -- Kaiyodo has one huge line of
prehistoric animal life restorations!

http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/dinomod.html

Enjoy,
Larry