Godzilla Stomping to a Theater Near You

"Godzilla" will open next Tuesday, May 19, for advance showings
(7 p.m.) and on 6,190 screens on Wednesday.

If you are among the brave and true who attend the advance screenings,
you will receive a "limited edition commemorative ticket" and coupons
for buying Godzilla memorabilia.

The soundtrack for Godzilla will be out next week also, featuring such
songs as Jungle Love, Summer in the City, You Dropped a Bomb on
Me, You're Still the One, How Do I Live, I Don't Wanna Wait, Something
About the Way You Look Tonight, Before These Crowded Streets, and
(of course) My Heart Will Go On.  :-)

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com