Majungatholus skull found

To dino listers and interested figures listers:

I've added an article about the new Majungatholus skull and other
elements found on Madagascar to my dinosaur news pages:

http://members.tripod.com/~megalania/dinonews.html

Majungatholus was a large predatory dinosaur that lived in what is now
Madagascar at the very end of the Cretaceous Period.

This may be my last update for a while (or ever!) -- I'm joining another
law firm and don't know if they'll be as receptive to my use of LEXIS
for this purpose!  In any event, it'll be at least three weeks before
the next news update.

No doubt, a tyrannosaur/triceratops "fighting pair" will be unearthed in
North Dakota during that time.

Enjoy!
Larry