Re: Paleoartist

Paleoartist implies someone who specializes ONLY in paleontological art
(one supposes in all historical periods and of all creatures, great and
small in that context).

A medical artist would do the same with anatomy, et al.

Court artists draw trials....

A general "illustrator" would draw dinosaurs, cars, and nekkid human
beings with equal impunity.

So if might seem that if one finds the term "paleoartist" restrictive,
then one might call oneself an "illustrator."

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo Editor's Choice, Member of The Paleo
Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html

10024-0502