Dinosaur trivia question

In training volunteers for our dinosaur exhibit this summer, I got an
interesting question -- which state has the most dinosaur fossils found
so far?  Not necessarily individual specimens (that may be too hard to
tally anyway), but number of genera?

I wonder if it is even possible to determine this with any real degree of
accuracy, but the volunteer said it would be a great tidbit for a state
to use as a tourist draw.

Anybody know the answer?  I told him I'd post it here for all you
compilers to chew on.  My best guess is Montana.

Reply on or off list, as pertinent.

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]