Re: Paleoartist(JOKE)

----------
From: David Krentz <david_krentz@fa.disney.com>
To: dinosaur <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Paleoartist
Date: Thursday, May 14, 1998 1:43 PM

Subject: Paleoartist                                         10:42 AM
5/14/98

  I dunno know about a lot of you, but the term Paleoartist makes me nuts.
Isn't there a better,less pigeon-holed term out there for talented artists
who like to draw prehistoric life?
  Man, I could go off on this...just ask Brian F ;-)

  David Krentz

Hmmmmm.... Archosaurtist ? Prehistillustrator ? my fave (yeah, right)
paleolife illustrator/sculptor.Being from N.C. , the phrase I often hear (
as in a fingernail on a chalkboard ) is " Oh, he draws them dinosaurs ..."
Ugh !

Regards , Truett Garner } ;-)

' Never underestimate the power of human stupidity ' Lazarus Long