RE: Dinosaur trivia question

Judy Molnar wrote:
<Meat-eating Dinosaurs (Carnivorous): Coelophysis - Allosaurus* -
Albertosaurus - Ceratosaurus - Deinonychus? - Coelurus - Ornithomimus -
Compsognathus - Troodon - Ornitholestes - Tyrannosaurus* - Torvosaurus -
Utahraptor>

  I may be mistaken about this, but wasn't *Coelophysis* confined to the
lower states? Arizona, New Mexico, possibly Utah?

  And as for *Compsognathus*, I do belive that's a German and French
animal (2 specimens only).

Jaime A. Headden