Re: [Re: Theory on ornithoptering and could Archie do it ?]

That bit about Archie's size makes sense. It kinda shoots down this theory, but
it makes sense. After all I don't know of many crows (which Archaeopteryx is
supposed to be the size of) that eat insects, or only insects.

As for the Sugar Gliders, I had thought that they were mainly nectar drinkers.
As you can tell I don't take care of any myself.

Out of curiosity what insects do they eat? Mosquitoes? Dragonflies?

Anyway thanks for the critique. It's always helpful to get someone else's
perspective on these things.

Looks like it's back to the old drawing board for me.

Oh I know. In Archie's time, the insect life was alot larger. Dragonflies with
meter long wingspans and such. Then again. Maybe not.

Archosaur J