NORMAN'S IGUANODON MONOGRAPHS

Everyone,

I am searching for copies of Norman's two monographs on Iguanodon published in
1980 and 1986.  The journals are unfortunately not available to me here at UW.
I am hoping to strike a ref trade deal with someone on the list.  I have
access to all of Marsh's articles from the 1870s-90s in The American Journal
of Science and Arts, as well as the American Museum Novitates from the Central
Asiatic Expeditions in the 20's.  If anyone wants to strike up a trade, please
respond off-list.

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com