Re: Don't say I never spoiled anything for you

At 08:37 PM 5/15/98 PDT, Larry Dunn wrote:
>Want to see exactly what the new Godzilla looks like?  And no, this
>isn't some picture of a plastic toy; it's a highly "accurate" painting
>of Amerizilla (he said, anticipating the by now all-too-familiar
>refrain).

   Just as a warning to everybody:  the studio put out many FAKE drawings of
the new 'zilla, each different in specific ways, in order to figure out
which vendors would leak the info.  Several of these drawings have found
their way to the internet (and yes, the vendors' contract was terminated).
This info came from _Wall Street Journal_.

   This painting may or may not fall into that category.

*************** The official website of the new millennium! ****************