Miniterm title -Reply

No!  Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Wiwaxia

>>> dwlewis <dwlewis@rmii.com> 05/16/98 12:37pm >>>
    I have to write what my teacher's calling a miniterm paper. I chose to
write it on the whole Ednothermic/Ectothermic thing, trying to prove that
the dinos were endothermic. Can anyone give me a good, scientific,
complicated title for this?

                                                                            Thx
in advance,

Caleb