From:   tidwell@ix.netcom.com [SMTP:tidwell@ix.netcom.com]
Sent:   Saturday, May 16, 1998 6:17 PM
To:     dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject:        Dinosaur trivia question

Sue Blakey has provided a interesting listing of the dinosaurs of Wyoming.
Can anyone provide information on when/where the following specimens were
found there, as well as their current locations.....

Barasaur
Titanosaur
Coelophysis

I believe the type for the genus Diplodicus came from Colorado, although D.
hayi is from Wyoming.

                  Curious in Denver,

                  Virginia Tidwell