Search for computer generated moving archaeopteryx

As we construct a completely new exposition for the archaeopteryx theme
in our Museum in Switzerland, we urgently are looking for a computer
generated archaeopteryx moving in late Jurassic environments including
the  scientific reconstruction of the representative fauna and flora. If
you know that such a production already exists and where it can be
purchased, I would be very happy if you can write me this. Thanks a lot.
Urs